The CMTA has meeting rooms available for use by both association members and non-members. To reserve a conference room or have questions regarding them please email firstname.lastname@example.org. While scheduling priority is given to staff and CMTA committees, other groups may use conference rooms during regular office hours (8AM-5PM), if space is available and with advanced reservations.
Large Conference Room
- Seats 22 people at table with an additional 12 seats
- 2 Electronic Media Screens
Small Conference Room
- Seats 12 people at table
- 1 Electronic Media Screen
- Rental Fees: A nominal fee will be charged at the time of reservation for non-association members.
- Clean-Up: All groups are required to clean-up trash, dishes and food items and to restore the room to its original condition. Chairs and tables must be returned to their original location.