CMTA and CompWest partnership
Recognizing that California is a challenging workers’ compensation environment for manufacturers, CMTA partnered with CompWest to deliver workers’ compensation insurance to our members. They have a unique approach that blends concern and care for injured workers and effective cost management practices. The result has been stable premiums for participants in CMTA’s Group Workers’ Compensation program.
Operating a safe work environment is no accident. CMTA provides program participants with resources and support to help them reduce the frequency and severity of losses. The group has achieved a low loss ratio and many individual members enjoy stable rates and workers’ compensation costs.
Safety services available to members include:
- Loss Analysis - Understanding the circumstances surrounding a loss is the key to preventing a reoccurrence in the future. Going beyond the mechanics of the loss reveals the root causes and leads to behavior modifications that produce fewer and less severe losses.
- Compliance - We help members comply with the requirements of those regulatory agencies responsible for workplace safety and industrial injuries.
- Loss Management - Working with CompWest we ensure our members interests are served in the delivery of workers compensation benefits, defending disputed claims and executing the interactive process with qualified disabled employees.
- Risk Analysis - On an annual basis our staff conducts a review of your loss experience and business conditions. By carefully evaluating loss histories and operating performance we can ensure your risk control strategies are effective and consistent with your business objectives.
- Training - We offer training for your staff on safety, return to work, employment practices and loss investigation.